Monday, July 14, 2014

I’m Going to Disney World!


Yes, ever since I sensed God was telling me to go to Iris Ministries’ Harvest School of Missions in Mozambique, Africa and received the acceptance e-mail, I feel like a young child who’s about to go on her dream vacation with princesses and princes. Except this dream trip is taking me to a place that is not frequented by tourist and doesn’t have 5-star hotels with caviar and other fine delicacies. Instead, I’m going to a place where showers are a limited, food always consists of rice and beans, and creatures that I’ve never seen in my life before will confront me! The one thing that these two places have in common is that the people there are princesses and princes. This is my dream come true because I know this is the place where God will teach me, through His children there, what love looks like. This is the place where He will show Himself to me in a greater way so that I can love like He loves.

You can join me on this love adventure through your prayers and financial partnership.

Here’s how you can join:

-Pray for the opportunities God will give me to love like He loves, for divine health and safe travels.

-You can give online through Go To Nations, my missions agency, at


-You can give by check or money order:

Payable to Go To Nations (write M461 on the memo field)
Mail to Go To Nations
P.O. Box 10305
Jacksonville, FL 32247

No comments:

Post a Comment