Saturday, May 31, 2014

My Reward




The thirty-day countdown to leave my family to return to Thailand starts tomorrow. It’s painful to know that I’ll have to say good-bye for about a year and a half to those I love dearly, especially when my 7-year-old sister cries when I make domestic trips thinking that I’m never coming back. It’s during times like this that God reminds me of my destiny. 




He whispers in my ear through every spectacular sunrise and sunset that I witness that He is so much bigger than anything I will ever face in this life.  He reminds me that He loves my family more than I could ever love them and that He knows how to take good care of them. He also brings amazing leaders in my life like Sandra Kuehn to pave the way for other missionaries like me. 


With Sandra Kuehn-GTN Regional Director of South East Asia
I am a blessed woman because I have many women of faith like her who are genuine and transparent. God takes care of every detail of my life because He loves me and because He wants me to bring to Him His lost sons and daughters. As my reward for saying yes to His will I get to see many lives transformed by His amazing love. 
Frame hanging in Sandra's home :)


No comments:

Post a Comment