Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Invitation to Dream Big



Dreaming big can be a scary thing to do. Sometimes the scariest part of the process is taking the giant leap of faith and crossing through the threshold. But somehow all the fear flees when we realize that the same God who invites us to dream big with Him is the same God who actually puts those dreams in us and has already placed all things in place for this dream to come to pass. Our only requirement is an abiding faith that is evident by our actions and declarations even before we see anything happening in the natural realm.

This year my Daddy has beckoned me to sit on His lap, lean on His chest and hear His heartbeat. As I listen to the melody of His heartbeat I am reminded that I have been invited to dream big and that I’m safe with Him. I have been invited to learn what it means to love like He loves and I’ll be going to the Harvest School of Missions in Mozambique, Africa from October to December 2014. I don’t have all the details figured out yet but that’s part of the adventure God is calling me to delight in with Him!




No comments:

Post a Comment